Farmer's Market121 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Butler Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Market, Family And Kids
The Farmer’s Market at Butler Street is known for its variety of fresh fruits, vegetables and an understated charm. Unique in its own right, the market carries a distinct ‘hippie’ theme- from the clothes shops to the street performers!
Take a walk through the market to sip on a hot cup of coffee while you are entertained with music and the general hustle bustle of the city.
Farmer's Market Travel Tips
- The market is set up only on Thursdays.
How to Reach Farmer's Market
- Hire a Taxi or rent a bicycle to reach the market.
- You can walk to the market.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.53% of people who visit Byron Bay include Farmer's Market in their plan
45.83% of people start their Farmer's Market visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Farmer's Market
53.85% of people prefer walking in order to reach Farmer's Market