Julian Rocks is located off the coast of Byron bay. The Island is best known for its pristine natural reserve which was established in the 1980s. The natural reserve maintains leopard sharks, grey nurse sharks, wobbegongs and other marine animals.
- Diving and Snorkeling.
- Humpback whale sightings from May to September.
If you love marine life, then the Julian Rocks is sure to give you a good time interacting with unique fishes up close.
Julian Rocks Travel Tips
- Many centers and clubs arrange diving and snorkeling activities at the reserve.
- The Byron Bay Dive Club and the Sundive Byron Bay remain a tourist favorite.
Entrance Ticket Details For Julian Rocks
- Prices for activities like snorkeling and diving will vary with every club.
How to Reach Julian Rocks
- The clubs arrange for ferry rides to and from the Island reserve.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.34% of people who visit Byron Bay include Julian Rocks in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
32.65% of people start their Julian Rocks visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Julian Rocks
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Julian Rocks