Julian Rocks, Byron BayCurrently Open
- Address: New South Wales, Australia, Byron Bay
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature, Sky Diving, Snorkeling
About Julian Rocks, Byron Bay
Julian Rocks is located off the coast of Byron bay. The Island is best known for its pristine natural reserve which was established in the 1980s. The natural reserve maintains leopard sharks, grey nurse sharks, wobbegongs and other marine animals.
- Diving and Snorkeling.
- Humpback whale sightings from May to September.
If you love marine life, then the Julian Rocks is sure to give you a good time interacting with unique fishes up close.
Julian Rocks Information
- Many centers and clubs arrange diving and snorkeling activities at the reserve.
- The Byron Bay Dive Club and the Sundive Byron Bay remain a tourist favorite.
Julian Rocks Ticket Prices
- Prices for activities like snorkeling and diving will vary with every club.
How To reach Julian Rocks by Public Transport
- The clubs arrange for ferry rides to and from the Island reserve.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Julian Rocks
95% of people who visit Byron Bay include Julian Rocks in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55.15% of people start their Julian Rocks visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Julian Rocks
54.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Julian Rocks