King's BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Seven Mile Beach Road, Byron Bay 2481, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-1300072757
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
A short walk from the Byron bay, the Kings Beach is one of most beautiful places to enjoy a sunset. The conveniently located car park embracing the beach makes a car-stop here a pleasant one.
Do carry a small picnic with you, if you plan on spending a good amount of time here. A small walk along the beach is just as perfect.
King's Beach Travel Tips
- Wear sunscreen and don’t forget to carry a hat with you.
- Carry plenty of water and snacks if you are in the mood of a small picnic.
How to Reach King's Beach
- Rent a Bicycle or hire a Taxi to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.5% of people who visit Byron Bay include King's Beach in their plan
60.87% of people start their King's Beach visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see King's Beach
84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting King's Beach