Surfing At Tallow BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Suffolk Park, Australia, Byron Bay
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Sport, Family And Kids
Located 8 kilometers south of Byron Bay, the Tallow Beach offers every Surfer a perfect day on the waves! On a normal day, the waves can go as high as 4 feet!
The beach is not recommended for novice surfers due to a lesser number of life-savers as compared to other beaches around Byron bay. If you are, however, an experienced surfer, then the beach is a must to try out.
For people who simply love to watch the sport, you can surely spend a few hours at the beach soaking in the sunny goodness and the warm breeze.
Surfing At Tallow Beach Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes if you want to surf.
- A good place for experienced surfers. Novice surfers are recommended to surf at the main beach at Byron bay due to comparatively less numbers of life-savers at the Tallow Beach.
How to Reach Surfing At Tallow Beach
- Rent a Bicycle or hire a Taxi to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.73% of people who visit Byron Bay include Surfing At Tallow Beach in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.18% of people start their Surfing At Tallow Beach visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Surfing At Tallow Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Surfing At Tallow Beach