The WreckCurrently Open
- Address: Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Scuba
The best place to surf or dive to see the shipwreck of the ship Wollongbar. The experience is a must for diving enthusiasts. The shipwreck is located 65 meters off the main beach.
The beach itself is popular for its beautiful waves perfect for surfers. A must if you love surfing or shipwreck exploring.
The Wreck Travel Tips
- The waves are loved by surfers all over the globe. Wear appropriate surf gear and apparel.
- Diving to see the shipwreck is a must when you visit the beach.
How to Reach The Wreck
- Rent a Bicycle or hire a Taxi.
- You can walk to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.28% of people who visit Byron Bay include The Wreck in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.79% of people start their The Wreck visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Wreck
59.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Wreck
The Wreck Reviews & Ratings
Very friendly, professional, reasonably priced, and accommodating surf shop. Great selection of boards and gear! Thanks Bert! 🤙
Great shop with some great deals