Are you looking for what to do in Byron Bay?
THINGS TO SEE
- Cape Byron Lighthouse: An active lighthouse at the easternmost tip of Cape Byron. Head here for stunning views of the coast and some whale-watching.
- Main Beach, Clarks Beach & The Pass: The three most popular beaches at Byron Bay. Main Beach extends into Clarks Beach and round to The Pass. They are popular with surfers and sunbathers alike.
- Belongil Beach: A quiet but popular beach, it is dog-friendly and has a clothing-optional section.
- Wategos Beach & Little Wategos Beach: Popular and busy beaches all round the year, there are gas barbecues and sheltered picnic areas here.
- Arakwal National Park: The heritage land of the aboriginal Arakwal people, ideal for nature lovers. The park includes Tallow Beach which is secluded and beautiful.
- The Crystal Castle and Shambhala Gardens: Privately owned botanical gardens and wellness centre with beautiful statues and ancient crystals.
- Byron Bay Community Market: A local market that’s held on Sundays in Byron Bay with several stalls, food and drink, and entertainment.
Below we have a list of things to do in Byron Bay and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Byron Bay getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Byron Bay with confidence.