Buena VibraCurrently Open [Closes at 11:45 pm]
- Address: Route 308, Puerto Real, Cabo Rojo 00623, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:45 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7877180024
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Buena Vibra - Review
Buena Vibra is one of the most well-known restaurants in Cabo Rojo. They are especially famous because of their seafood. Apart from their signature cuisine, they also make a lot of trademark dishes, like stuffed avocado, grouper filet breaded with plantain chips, pineapple stuffed with ceviche, and shrimp breaded with coconut.
The menu contains a variety of different dishes to choose from. You can choose from a range of appetizers, which includes some delicious sushi rolls. They have a number of local rice and meat dishes for the main course, but they also prepare vegetable tempura, edamame, and ‘tai’ beef, among other delicacies. The chef is very friendly, and the staff add to the delightful ambience and music of the restaurant.
- If you’re prepared for a feast, go for the Soy & Ginger Chicken or Lemon Garlic & Oyster Shrimp.
- All the dishes are made from freshly prepared, high quality ingredients.
All in all, Buena Vibra is a great place to go to if you want to try out something new. One of the best restaurants in the town of Cabo Rojo.
Restaurants Near Buena Vibra
- Miski Mikuna
- Cuesta Blanca
- La Luna Lyn Restaurant
- Papa’s Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cabo Rojo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo Rojo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Buena Vibra
95% of people who visit Cabo Rojo include Buena Vibra in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.72% of people start their Buena Vibra visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Buena Vibra
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Buena Vibra
Buena Vibra Map
Buena Vibra Trips
Buena Vibra, Cabo Rojo Reviews
I cannot say enough great thing about this place! The food, atmosphere and people were all amazing! They were out of quite a few menu items, which was a bummer, but we weren't disappointed at all with what we did get - the coconut crusted grouper and steak, plus ceviche. The staff was incredible. I highly recommend having a meal here, it was the best place we ate during out trip!
Great local food with unique and fresh ingredients. Beer is good too 🍻! We ate fresh fish and lobster... delicious. The service is excellent. We have been celebrating 2 years in row our anniversary. I guess it's a tradition now.. see you next year guys! Thank you Buena Vibra!
Friendly, laid back atmosphere. All the stuffed avocados are wonderful! Tostones are delicious! Fish is fresh and portions are decent for the price. Expect a little wait for the food because it is made to order, but enjoy the people and scenery!
Great Great food. Very fresh and wonderful taste. The service is top notch
Comidas esquisitas, servicio excelente.
All QuestionsBuena vibra
- Winston Caravan Park
- St Mary C Of E Church
- Lmra Facilities Club Limited
- Brookwood Sure Start Childrens Centre
- Woking South Congregation Of Jehovah'S Witnesses
- The National Clay Shooting Centre
- Brookwood Station Taxis
- The Council For Cadet Rifle Shooting
- Brookwood Railway Station
- Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses, Brookwood
- The Hunters Lodge Rifle Club
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- North London Rifle Club
- Army Training Centre Pirbright
- St Edward Brotherhood Orthodox Church