Combate Beach85 Votes Currently Open
- Address: PR-3301 Km. 2.7 Interior, Playa El Combate, Cabo Rojo 00623, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Outdoors, Beach, Island, Water Body, Village, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Leisure, Street Market, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Boating, Nature
The Combate Beach is situated in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. It is one of the best and most well-known beaches on the west side of the island. Combate Beach is a great spot for water sport, eating, camping and other leisure and adventure activities. The beach is surrounded by a vast number of restaurants, bars and eateries to choose from, which makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Cabo Rojo.
Once you make the drive down to the beach, you can choose to kick back and relax either in one of the beach side shacks or on the sand itself. The clear blue skies provide a great opportunity for sunbathing in the summer. The beach overlooks beautiful light blue waters, which make for quite a sight. You can even go swimming into the sea, or if you’re a bit more of an adrenaline junkie, go for the various water sports on the beach.
- The beach is also home to locals with small sailboats, which you can ride out into the sea.
- You can go for a walk in the adjoining village, which is filled with souvenir shops, painters and other artisans.
Combate Beach is one of the most relaxing stretches of land in Cabo Rojo. The quaint village nearby, full of local delights, simply adds to its charm. Don’t forget to visit this beach during your time in Puerto Rico.
How to Reach Combate Beach
- Rented car or taxi
- Panaderia y Reposteria El Trigal
- Puerto Parguera
- El Rancho Origina
- Conga by the Sea
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cabo Rojo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo Rojo and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.16% of people who visit Cabo Rojo include Combate Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Combate Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Combate Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Combate Beach