Cuesta Blanca142 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carr 319, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7872551021
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Cuesta Blanca is a restaurant in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. Essentially a fine dine, Cuesta Blanca has built up quite a reputation due to its fresh red snapper and Caribbean lobster preparations. They are one of the most famous restaurants for seafood in the area.
As mentioned before, their best dishes are local preparations of seafood, and they serve a wide variety of lobsters. One of the tourist favourites is the massive grilled lobster, which is fresh and roasted to perfection. They have many dishes that will be hard to find on other menus. Be sure to try out something unique, like the octopus preparations or the shrimp in butter garlic sauce.
- They have a basic but tasty range of desserts, from Tres Leche cake to multiple flavours of flan.
- The interior decor and ambience is typical of a locally owned place that has been there for 30 years, which adds to the charm of Cuesta Blanca.
Visit Cuesta Blanca in Cabo Rojo if you’re in the mood for some fantastic seafood, but don’t mind a lovely, homely atmosphere as well.
Cuesta Blanca Travel Tips
- If you’re ordering a fish preparation, make sure they let you pick out the fish and look for a clear colour in the eye.
- Miski Mikuna
- Buena Vibra
- La Luna Lyn Restaurant
- Papa’s Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cabo Rojo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo Rojo and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.68% of people who visit Cabo Rojo include Cuesta Blanca in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
83.33% of people start their Cuesta Blanca visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cuesta Blanca
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cuesta Blanca