Tino's RestaurantCurrently Closed
- Address: 6 Puerto Rico 102, Cabo Rojo, 00623, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7878512976
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Dine In, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Tino's Restaurant - Review
Tino’s Restaurant is situated right in front of Isla de Ratones, in Cabo Rojo. Tino’s Restaurant combines a fantastic view with its exquisite cuisine and creates a wonderful dining atmosphere for tourists. They serve the choicest Puerto Rican dishes, but have a menu with continental fare as well. Tino’s Restaurant is also well known for having a particularly envious collection of wine, among the best in the restaurants of the region.
The staff and management at Tino’s restaurant are very friendly and helpful. The chefs at Tino’s prepare great renditions of classic Puerto Rican dishes, like the Mofongo, a flavourful dish of mashed plantains mixed with vegetables or meat. As in most of the restaurants in their area, they have a great seafood menu, with red snapper and grilled octopus being some of the diner’s favourites. They also serve excellent side dishes with almost every meal.
- One of Tino’s most celebrated dishes is the stuffed mofongo con pescado. Their patrons absolutely swear by it.
- You can make your dishes to order, adding your own adjustments along the way. If you’re ordering lobster, don’t be afraid to spice it up.
Don’t forget to visit Tino’s Restaurant, especially when you’re making the trip to Isla de Ratones. Enjoy a meal before or after your visit to the island, and your day will be a memorable one indeed.
Tino's Restaurant Information
- The road to get there is a bit of an uncomfortable drive since it is an old road. However, it still is one of the many good restaurants in this area and is well worth the drive.
Restaurants Near Tino's Restaurant
- El Patron del Sandwich
- El Bulcan
- Salvatore Bar & Tapas
- Brasas Steakhouse & Pasta
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cabo Rojo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo Rojo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tino's Restaurant
95% of people who visit Cabo Rojo include Tino's Restaurant in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56.47% of people start their Tino's Restaurant visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tino's Restaurant
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tino's Restaurant
Tino's Restaurant Map
Tino's Restaurant, Cabo Rojo Reviews
Great food abd service amazing
Attentive staff, great and fast service. The food was excellent. recommend the mofongo with lobster and shrimps, is delicious!
excelent food and service
Excelent food and service.
Great service and awesome food!!!!