Cannery BeachesCurrently Open
- Address: Marina Entrance and Old Tuna Cannery, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Nature
Geographically strategic and unassumingly beautiful, the Cannery beaches of Playa Coral Negro and Playa Balconcito deserve much more attention than the little they get. Located close to the Marina, these beaches make for a perfect observation point and a great spot for some swimming and sunbathing. The beaches are safe for children and are fortunately not as popular with touristy crowds.
How to Reach Cannery Beaches
- Reach by taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cabo San Lucas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo San Lucas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cannery Beaches Address: Marina Entrance and Old Tuna Cannery, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico
- Cannery Beaches Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Cannery Beaches(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cannery Beaches: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
48.17% of people who visit Cabo San Lucas include Cannery Beaches in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
78.01% of people start their Cannery Beaches visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cannery Beaches
90.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cannery Beaches
People normally club together Vitrofusion Glass Blowing Factory and Marina Cabo San Lucas while planning their visit to Cannery Beaches.