Chileno Beach, Cabo San Lucas
About Chileno Beach, Cabo San Lucas
Chileno Beach, Cabo San Lucas - Address
Address: Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Snorkeling
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If the locals swear by it, you know that it is going to be worth your visit. The Chileno Beach is the cleaner, sober cousin of the boisterous Medano beach. Away from the touristy route, Chileno is a beautiful spot where you can unwind away from the noise and crowds. Great for snorkeling, swimming or just beach bumming, Chileno is a revelation by itself. Rent a boat or a kayak and explore the astoundingly pretty blue waters or just dive in ! The beach features a paved parking lot, showers, bathrooms, shade palapas.
Chileno Beach Information
- Partially disabled access.
How To reach Chileno Beach by Public Transport
- Reach by foot or hire a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cabo San Lucas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo San Lucas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Chileno Beach, Cabo San Lucas Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa
- Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Divorce Beach
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club
- Riu Santa Fe Hotel
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Vista Hotel
- Cabo San Lucas Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cabo San Lucas
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cabo San Lucas
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cabo San Lucas
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cabo San Lucas
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cabo San Lucas
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cabo San Lucas