Events and Festivals in Cabo San Lucas
- The Annual Cabo Masquerade Ball : Held in May, on America’s Memorial Day Weekend, this Masquerade event is celebrated by Cabo Noche magazine.
- Bisbee’s Black & Blue Fishing Tournament : This event, held in October, is Cabo’s biggest fishing event and a grand one at that. There are prizes worth millions of dollars to be won and it is celebrated with much gusto.
- The Rhythm, Color and Flavors Festival: This is a week long fiesta taking place in December and showcases the best of Cabo’s cultural roots and culinary delights.
- Cabo Jazz Escape : This star studded festival sees the legends of Jazz descend to Cabo to deliver some spectacular performances. It takes place in December.
- Annual Cabo Crystall Ball : This grand party is also organized by Cabo Noche magazine and draws huge crowds to celebrate the most important day of the year: the new year’s eve.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cabo San Lucas
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cabo San Lucas
Save 13%Private Round-Trip Transfer: Los Cabos Airport to Hotel23 Reviews
When you land at Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), bypass the long taxi lines and travel to your Cabo hotel in a comfort...
Save 7%Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas2 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 45 Mins
On this 2-hour, small-group tour, discover spectacular ocean-side cliffs, desert ranges, private untouched beaches, and canyo...
Save 10%Los Cabos Reef Snorkeling Cruise68 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Snorkel in the blue waters of Chileno Bay on this snorkeling cruise in Cabo San Lucas! Hop aboard a double-decker catamaran a...
Save 15%Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise105 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a relaxing half-day cruise aboard a luxury yacht off the Cabo coast. Indulge in several hours of free time to hang out ...