Events and Festivals in Cabo San Lucas
- The Annual Cabo Masquerade Ball : Held in May, on America’s Memorial Day Weekend, this Masquerade event is celebrated by Cabo Noche magazine.
- Bisbee’s Black & Blue Fishing Tournament : This event, held in October, is Cabo’s biggest fishing event and a grand one at that. There are prizes worth millions of dollars to be won and it is celebrated with much gusto.
- The Rhythm, Color and Flavors Festival: This is a week long fiesta taking place in December and showcases the best of Cabo’s cultural roots and culinary delights.
- Cabo Jazz Escape : This star studded festival sees the legends of Jazz descend to Cabo to deliver some spectacular performances. It takes place in December.
- Annual Cabo Crystall Ball : This grand party is also organized by Cabo Noche magazine and draws huge crowds to celebrate the most important day of the year: the new year’s eve.
Trip plans for Cabo San Lucas