How to Reach Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The Easiest Way to Reach Cabo San Lucas
- By Air : The airport that services Cabo San Lucas is located at San Jose del Cabo and at approximately 30-45 minutes away. There are a number of flights from Cabo San Lucas to destinations in USA and Canada. If you fancy flying luxuriously, there are a number of private jet charters that you can hire to take you there in style.The option of a transfer van is the easiest option to get to your hotel from the airport. There are companies that run private and shared taxis from the airport too.
- By Car : Although driving is not the best option to reach Cabo, the Mexican highway 1 runs from Tijuana to Cabo.
- By Foot : There’s no better way to get around Cabo than on foot. Most of the noteworthy sites are clustered together making it easy for you reach them within minutes.
- By Car/Cab : If you wish to travel to San Hose del Cabo, you will have to drive yourself or hire a cab to get there. It is easy to find car rental agencies at the airport.
Are you looking for a Cabo San Lucas travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cabo San Lucas from Nearby Cities
|San jose del cabo to Cabo San Lucas||24.07 km||24 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Cabo San Lucas
- How to reach San Jose Del Cabo
- How to reach El Pescadero
- How to reach Todos Santos
- How to reach Cabo Pulmo
- How to reach La Ribera
- How to reach Punta Colorada
- How to reach Los Barriles
- How to reach El Triunfo
- How to reach La Ventana
- How to reach Mexico City
- How to reach Puerto Vallarta
- How to reach Cancun
- How to reach Oaxaca De Juarez
- How to reach Ensenada
- How to reach Colima