Lovers BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Snorkeling
Lovers Beach - Review
Great for swimming and snorkeling, Lovers Beach is a cozy spot if you are fond of soft, slippery sands and beautiful blue waters. It’s disconnected with the rest of the city and therein lies the charm of this spot. You are surrounded, almost hugged by the Pacific ocean from both the sides which affords incredible views of the landscape. The bay side of the beach is safe for swimming but don’t try to wade into the waters of the Pacific. The other side is referred to as the divorce beach jokingly.
Lovers Beach Information
- Swimming on the Pacific Ocean side is prohibited.
How To reach Lovers Beach by Public Transport
- Access to this beach is only by water taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cabo San Lucas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cabo San Lucas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lovers Beach
95% of people who visit Cabo San Lucas include Lovers Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.16% of people start their Lovers Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lovers Beach
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lovers Beach
Lovers Beach Cruises
Lovers Beach Adventure & Sports
Lovers Beach Sightseeing Tours
Lovers Beach Culture & Theme Based Tours
Lovers Beach Family Friendly Tours
Lovers Beach Outdoor & Nature Tours
Lovers Beach Map
Lovers Beach Trips
Lovers Beach, Cabo San Lucas Reviews
The most amazing place in the world I have ever been! This place has everything! The best bars! Beeches! Stories! Paradise! Honestly can’t wait to go back here again! I would highly recommend visiting Cabo!
We hiked in over Mt. Solmar and had the entire gorgeous beach to ourselves....what an incredible experience.
Worth the water taxi over. Way more peaceful than medena. Divorce beach side is better for peace and quiet
Stunning. Nature all around. Very relaxing and great for snorkeling. You need to get water taxi to get there. I paid $10 for round trip. Dont take too much stuff with you, there's no facilities around. But it's so worth it! Cabo is one of my favorite places in the world
Beautiful beach, a short water taxi away from downtown. Divorce beach is on the Pacific side. A wonderful place to enjoy for a couple hours. The snorkeling isn't impressive, and the party crowd arrives after 12.
All QuestionsLovers beach
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal