Are you looking for what to do in Cabo San Lucas?
PLACES TO SEE
- El Arco de Cabo San Lucas (Lands End) : Watch pelicans, sea lions and dolphins dance gaily in the turquoise blue waters at Land’s End. Perhaps the best thing to see in Cabo, this natural arch rises from the azure ocean and is jagged yet beautiful. This is the most popular thing to do in Cabo San Lucas.
- Arte de Origen : Arte de Origen is an exquisite art gallery cum shopping center that sells native art pieces and collectibles. Most of their items are hand crafted and made out of natural materials like paper, metal, fabric, paints and lacquer.
- Iglesia de San Lucas : Iglesia de San Lucas is a church that was built in the 1700s and is known for its understated beauty and lovely mass. It is reminiscent of old Mexico and is located in a quiet neighborhood in Cabo.
- Town Square : This plaza is like a sane oasis in middle of a mad, party-crazed city. Essentially Mexican in design, there is a park here surrounded by interesting shops and cafes.
THINGS TO DO
- Beach Hopping : Cabo San Lucas is blessed with breathtaking beaches. Some of the most memorable beaches you will come across are Chileno Beach, Playa del Amor, Santa Maria Beach, Medano beach and the Cannery beaches. There are a number of beach activities available at these beaches, like jet skiing, snorkeling, diving etc.
- Club Hopping : Cabo’s nightlife is as legendary as its sights. There are a number of clubs and bars that boast of world class ambiance and make some mean cocktails.
- Trekking : Mt Solmar offers splendid views of the Pacific Ocean and the surrounding sands. The trek here is arduous but totally worth it.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cabo San Lucas and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cabo San Lucas getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cabo San Lucas with confidence.