How to Reach Cadiz - The Easiest Way to Reach Cadiz
HOW TO GET TO CADIZ
- By Air: The closest airport to Cadiz is the Jerez de la Frontera. Several daily flights run to and fro Madrid and Barcelona. The city is also connected to London via a daily flight.
- By Train: Cadiz is connected to the cities of Jerez and Seville via train. The city is also connected to Madrid via railways and it takes around 5 hours to reach Cadiz from Madrid via rail.
- By Boat: Cruise ships often dock at the Cadiz port. There are frequent commuter ferries to Rota and Puerto de Santa Maria as well.
- By Bus: Nearby as well as long distance towns and cities are connected to Cadiz via bus.
HOW TO GET AROUND CADIZ
- By Bus: There are 5 bus routes which tour the city in loops. Bus number 1 is useful for visitors and connects most of the tourist attractions. Bus number 7 traverses along the coast. Please note that no bus travels deep into the old town area.
- By Car: Renting a car, although possible, is not recommended. It is not easy to drive a car along the twisted and small roads and alleys of the city.
- By Walking: Spread across a relatively small area, it is recommended to explore Cadiz on foot.
Are you looking for a Cadiz travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cadiz from Nearby Cities
|San fernando to Cadiz||11.9 km||11 mins|
|Chiclana de la frontera to Cadiz||19.99 km||19 mins|
|Jerez to Cadiz||25.11 km||25 mins|
|Utrera to Cadiz||92.11 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Seville to Cadiz||101.04 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Taifa of algeciras to Cadiz||101.88 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|La línea de la concepción to Cadiz||110.99 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Gibraltar to Cadiz||112.34 km||1 hour 52 mins|
|Manilva to Cadiz||116.53 km||1 hour 56 mins|
|Ceuta to Cadiz||128.55 km||2 hours 8 mins|