Memorial Of Caen602 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Esplanade General Eisenhower CS 55026, 14 050 Caen, France
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-231060644
- Ticket Price: 19 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: War Memorial, Family And Kids
The Memorial de Caen is a museum and a war memorial. It had been established to commemorate the Second World War and Battle of Caen. The buildings are situated in the northern suburbs of the city. The memorial is dedicated to the violent history of the World War II. Its inauguration was done on 6th June 1988 by the French President Francois Miterrand. The original building focuses mainly on World War II and helps the tourists know about the causes and conflicts that led to the disastrous slaughter of human kind.
Memorial Of Caen Travel Tips
- Disable accessed.
- Audio guides are available.
- Guided tours, family and group tours are available.
- The D-Day tour, Canadian tour and landing beaches tour is not available for children below 3 years of age.
Entrance Ticket Details For Memorial Of Caen
- Reduced rate: 16.50 Euros
- Family pass: 49 Euros
- Smart pass: 16.50 Euros
- Twin ticket (Access to Caen Memorial and Arromanches 360 circular cinema): 20.50 Euros
- Triple offer (Access to the Mémorial de Caen museum, Arromanches 360 circular cinema and the Cité de la Mer): 29 Euros
How to Reach Memorial Of Caen
- Line 2 towards La Folie- Memorial from the city center
- Restaurant l'athena,
- Global express cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Caen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Caen and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.58% of people who visit Caen include Memorial Of Caen in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
74.5% of people start their Memorial Of Caen visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Memorial Of Caen
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Memorial Of Caen