An amusement park with a unique historical theme, Parc Festyland entertains visitors of all age groups with its fun rides and spectacular range of activities.
Divided into various areas depicting different time periods of Normandy history, the special focus of the park lies on William the conqueror of 11th century.
Different attractions include: Rollercoaster, circus, waterslides, bumper boats, mediaeval castle and two cinemas halls. In the tourist season (summer), there are entertaining live performances based on Kinghts, Vikings, Pirates and dinosaurs.
Perfect for a day-out with family and kids!
Parc Festyland Travel Tips
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Disabled accessed.
- Free parking.
- The opening and closing timings are subjected to change and should be verified on the official website before visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Festyland
- Children under 12: 16 Euros
- Free for Children under 95 cm
- Big family (On presentation of proof): € 16.00
- Senior 60 years: € 16.00
- Disabled (On presentation of proof): € 9.50
How to Reach Parc Festyland
- Bus Twisto Liane 3 stop FESTYLAND
- Dragon de Beaulieu
- Le Belagio
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Caen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Caen and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.52% of people who visit Caen include Parc Festyland in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Parc Festyland visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Parc Festyland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Festyland