Are you looking for what to do in Caen?
PLACES TO SEE
There are many sightseeing options in the city which you can visit. The beautiful sights and historical buildings of this city are very popular among the people in all over the world.
- St. Pierre Church: St. Pierre church is one of the oldest churches in French city. This church was built early in 13th century and its structure attracts many people. Many tourists come to see this church from many countries
- D Day memorial: There would be no use of your trip to this city if you do not visit this place. This place includes museum and memorial for Juno Beach centre. This memorial is one of the most popular memorials in this country.
- Abbaye aux Hommes: It is the top most visited location of the Caen having an attractive architecture of the building. It was the perfect place for the Matilda and William. This building is one of the attractions which are popular among the people in all over the world.
- Abbaye aux Dames: It is one of the most visited places in this Caen. This building was built in late 11th century on the orders of conqueror “William” and his wife. It is the landmark of this city and was renovated in 1990.
- Musee de Normandy: This museum covers the traditions and history of Normandy. It can be the best place for the people or tourists who want to know about the history or facts of the city. The main interesting things include costumes, crafts, tools and marriage chests of wood.
THINGS TO DO
- O’Donnell Pub: Extremely connected to trendy and hip hop music is an Irish style pub can be a best spot for the people who want to enjoy their night life with good moods. You can enjoy the rock n roll shows and live music on DJ.
- Shopping centres: This city has number of big shopping malls and major shopping centres where you can get boutiques, clothes, jeans, ballets, gifts, vegetables, fruits, dairy products, regional items and many others products.
Below we have a list of things to do in Caen and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Caen getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Caen with confidence.