Visit Cafayate - Best of Cafayate
Located just a mile above the sea level in the foot of the Andes, this little town from Argentina is a paradise for wine lovers. While the quintessential wine lovers will never feel like coming out of those amazing local wine yards with a classic setting to pamper you on your vacation; there is a lot more in store for the ardent travelers! Argentina is a back-packer’s favorite and will be an amusing surprise for the shutter bags.
The Cacan is the local language and implies the meaning of Cafayate to be the “Grave of sorrows”. We disagree! It’s indeed a delightful town to be in!
Cafayate Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Cafayate tips for your visit
- Cafayate is best explored individually, so avoid taking the guided tours for a splendid experience.
- It is a small town so you better carry all your essentials like medicines and toiletries with you to avoid any inconvenience.
- The local guides are cheap and will help you to get a better look at the attractions. So it won’t be a bad idea to hire one of them.
- The wine yards sell the wine at reasonably less amount and you can shop for them if you are a wine lover.
- Cafayate is an ecstasy for photographers, so make sure you carry all your camera essentials and have them checked well in advance.
Travel to Cafayate- Know before you go to Cafayate
Attractions in Cafayate
Cafayate Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cafayate