Visit Cafayate - Best of Cafayate
Located just a mile above the sea level in the foot of the Andes, this little town from Argentina is a paradise for wine lovers. While the quintessential wine lovers will never feel like coming out of those amazing local wine yards with a classic setting to pamper you on your vacation; there is a lot more in store for the ardent travelers! Argentina is a back-packer’s favorite and will be an amusing surprise for the shutter bags.
The Cacan is the local language and implies the meaning of Cafayate to be the “Grave of sorrows”. We disagree! It’s indeed a delightful town to be in!
Cafayate Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Cafayate tips for your visit
- Cafayate is best explored individually, so avoid taking the guided tours for a splendid experience.
- It is a small town so you better carry all your essentials like medicines and toiletries with you to avoid any inconvenience.
- The local guides are cheap and will help you to get a better look at the attractions. So it won’t be a bad idea to hire one of them.
- The wine yards sell the wine at reasonably less amount and you can shop for them if you are a wine lover.
- Cafayate is an ecstasy for photographers, so make sure you carry all your camera essentials and have them checked well in advance.
Are you looking for a Cafayate travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Cafayate Tourist Information
Cafayate Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cafayate
Save 7%Quebrada De Las Conchas Hiking from Cafayate New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Visit the Quebrada de las Conchas reservation, an area of great natural beauty with very striking rock formations of reddish ...
Save 7%Quebrada De Las Conchas Bike Tour from Cafayate New on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Visit theQuebrada de las Conchas natural reservation,an area of great natural beauty, with very striking rock formations of r...
Save 7%El Paso Hiking from Cafayate New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
With our tour, you will live an unique experience, as you get in direct contact with nature, to appreciate its geological for...
Save 7%Trekking at Cascadas Del Rio Colorado from Cafayate New on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Just 10 kilometers from the city of Cafayate, we can find the Colorado River Springs (Cascadas del Ro Colorado). This tour in...
Popular Hotels in CafayateView all Hotels in Cafayate
- Molinos Tourism
- Osma Tourism
- San Miguel De Tucuman Tourism
- General Martín Miguel De Güemes Tourism
- Termas De Rio Hondo Tourism
- Ancasti Tourism
- Londres Tourism
- Jujuy Tourism
- La Puntilla Tourism
- Coneta Tourism
- Calilegua Tourism
- Aimogasta Tourism
- Buenos Aires Tourism
- Cordoba Tourism
- Presidente Derqui Tourism
- López Tourism
- Fraga Tourism
- Almirante Brown Partido Tourism
- Pareditas Tourism