Quebrada De Cafayate, CafayateCurrently Open
- Address: Cafayate, Argentina
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 10:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Quebrada De Cafayate, Cafayate
This dale in the Andes in one thing you shouldn’t miss on your trip to Cafayate. The naturally formed variations in the rock due to erosion of wind and soil unite to create a picture-perfect sight. The distinctive formations include the Giant, the Obelisk, the Priest and the Frog, the sinking Titanic. The most enthralling is the naturally formed amphitheatre with clean 45 degrees cut that won’t fail to amaze you.
Quebrada De Cafayate Information
- Because of the never-like-before beauty of the place, a camera is a must have.
- There are guided day-trips from cafayate to Quebrada but renting a car is the best option so as to explore the place o individual terms.
- Once you arrive to the valley, you have to take long walks. Be prepared for those and carry snacks and drinks to avoid dehydration and weakness.
How To reach Quebrada De Cafayate by Public Transport
- Renting a car or taking one of the tour buses available to get around the whole city and attractions.
Restaurants Near Quebrada De Cafayate
- Parador de la Quebrada
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cafayate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cafayate and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Quebrada De Cafayate
35.91% of people who visit Cafayate include Quebrada De Cafayate in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
89.6% of people start their Quebrada De Cafayate visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 10 Hrs to see Quebrada De Cafayate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quebrada De Cafayate