Ruinas De Los QuilmesCurrently Open
- Address: Route 40 Re Cerro Alto, Cafayate, Argentina
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 10 ARS
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Ancient Ruin, Tourist Center, Hill
Ruinas De Los Quilmes - Review
The ruins of Quilmes, as they are known, belonged to the Calchaquí natives who settled on the hillsides and on the mountain range called Calchaqui, from which the tribes got their name: Quilmes and Calchaqui. They still enclose a breathtaking view of a stone fortress and traces of old civilization.
Ruinas De Los Quilmes Information
- Because the ruins are on a deserted place few kilometers away from cafayate, it is ideal you take a rented car to get around this place for exploring the place in your own way.
- Carry food items, water and energizing liquids as the expedition involves a lot of walking.
- For a better understanding of the site, you can hire a guide. English and Spanish speaking guides are available with fees around AR$10.
How To reach Ruinas De Los Quilmes by Public Transport
- Renting a car or taking one of the tour buses available to get around the whole city and attractions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cafayate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cafayate and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ruinas De Los Quilmes
69.01% of people who visit Cafayate include Ruinas De Los Quilmes in their plan
45% of people start their Ruinas De Los Quilmes visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ruinas De Los Quilmes
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ruinas De Los Quilmes
People normally also visit Museo De La Vid Yel Vino while planning their trip to Ruinas De Los Quilmes.
Ruinas De Los Quilmes Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Buenos Aires, Cafayate, Santa Fe, Cochangasta from ParisBy: Guest UserCity: Buenos Aires, Cafayate, Santa Fe, Cochangasta