Cagliari Cathedral72 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Palazzo, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-070663837
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Cagliari Cathedral is a magnificent Roman Catholic Cathedral in Cagliari, Italy. It was first built in the 13th century in Pisan-Romanesque style of architecture. It acquired the cathedral status in 1258. What stands before you now is a Neo-Romanesque style cathedral which was built in the 1930. The tall, majestic cathedral awes you and is a wonderful sight to behold. You reach for your cameras as soon as you see the massive structure. The cathedral is a set of archbishop of Cagliari and is dedicated to Virgin Mary and the Saint Cecilia. The interiors of the church are adorned by many fascinating artworks like the mausoleum of the Aragonese King Martin I of Sicily, Triptych of Clement VII, and the ambon of Guglielmo. It is worth visiting this splendid church during your vacation in Cagliari, Italy.
More about Cagliari
Create a flawless plan, make use of Cagliari trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in Cagliari like Hotel Residence Ulivi E Palme, Hotel L' Ambasciata and Maison Miramare Boutique Hotel.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Cagliari vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Cagliari.
How to Reach Cagliari Cathedral
- Linea7 to stop - Lamarmora (fronte Cattedrale)
- Linea6, linea7, linea10 to stop - Regina Elena (Unione Sarda)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cagliari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cagliari and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cagliari Cathedral Address: Piazza Palazzo, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Cagliari Cathedral Contact Number: +39-070663837
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!