Events and Festivals in Cahuita, Costa Rica
Events and Festivals in Cahuita
These 2 months have the predominate festivals, rest of the year tourists come to enjoy the beauty of Cahuita and the hospitality of the Caribbean culture.
July: International Festival of Calypso. This is dedicated to Costa Rica’s hero Walter ‘Gavitt’ Ferguson and is held over the weekend at the Alfredo Gonzales Flores Park.
December: Annual Gastronomic Festival. More than 20 restaurants in Puerto Viejo, Cahuita and Cocles offer special plates for the event. Music and cultural presentations also take place.
Trip plans for Cahuita
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cahuita
Cahuita Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cahuita
Canoe Tour at Tortuguero National Park New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Relaxing and charming trip for about 2 hours and half, sailing in Canals of Tortuguero using the traditional way of historica...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Pocora
- Events & Festivals in Prisma Dental Pérez Zeledón
- Events & Festivals in Italcancori
- Events & Festivals in San José De La Montaña
- Events & Festivals in San Juan Sur
- Events & Festivals in Alajuela
- Events & Festivals in Jaco
- Events & Festivals in La Fortuna
- Events & Festivals in Chacarita