How to Reach Cahuita - The Easiest Way to Reach Cahuita
- By Air: Cahuita is 93 miles from Juan Santamaria International airport.
- By Bus: Buses depart from San Jose Terminal del Caribe located on Avenida 13 and Calle Central to Cahuita between 6am to 4pm and it takes three and half hours to reach Cahuita.
- From Limon the bus departs from Radio Casino every hour from 5am to 6pm to Cahuita and the duration is an hour.
- By Car: Take route 32 out of San Jose, driving through Braulip Carrillo National Park. Follow the signs to Guapiles, Siquirres, and Limon. In Limon, turn south on Route 36, following signds to Cahuita.
- By Shuttle Transfer: Private transportation services are also there to the Cahuita/ Puerto Viejo area. Air conditioned vans will pick you from some of Costa Rica’s most popular destinations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available from Puerto Limon and San Jose.
- Cahuita is a pretty small town which allows you to walk everywhere.
Are you looking for a Cahuita travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cahuita from Nearby Cities
|Bocas Del Toro Province to Cahuita||67.43 km||1 hour 7 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Cahuita
- How to reach Pocora
- How to reach Caracol
- How to reach San Juan Sur
- How to reach Esterillos Este
- How to reach Alajuela
- How to reach Cascajal
- How to reach Jaco
- How to reach La Fortuna
- How to reach Chacarita