Playa BlancaCurrently Open
- Address: Cahuita, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Playa Blanca - Review
Known for its pristine white sand, the Playa Blanca is a nice way to get a sun tan while you enjoy its water. Probably one of the most un-crowded beaches in the city, a picnic here is sure to be intimate and relaxing.
The capuchin monkeys which drop by to welcome its visitors only add to its charm.
A must if you love a ‘silent’ beach.
Playa Blanca Information
- Load up on sunscreen and don’t forget to carry your own water. Carry a change of clothes if you plan on enjoying the waves.
- Littering is strictly not tolerated.
- Donations are accepted for the beach’s maintenance.
How To reach Playa Blanca by Public Transport
- You can walk to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cahuita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cahuita and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Playa Blanca
95% of people who visit Cahuita include Playa Blanca in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.6% of people start their Playa Blanca visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Playa Blanca
94.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca Map
Playa Blanca Trips
Playa Blanca, Cahuita Reviews
All QuestionsPlaya blanca
- Vanishing Point Theatre Company
- Leisure Link
- Glasgow Prophetic Centre
- Renfield St Stephens Church Centre
- Generation Arts
- Kilsyth Library
- SECC Hall 5
- Azteck Indoor Play
- Mount Vernon Station
- Torrance Parish Church
- Springwells Neighbourhood Hall
- Army Territorial E Company 4 Para
- Bridgeton St Francis In The East Church Of Scotland