Tortuguero National Park571 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Limon, Costa Rica, Cahuita
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +506-25226500
- Ticket Price: 15 CRC
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids, Nature
If you love turtles then the National Park is the place to be. The national park accommodates birds, monkeys to name a few and the boat ride to the park is sure to offer you sightings of crocodiles. A thrill in itself, if you are lucky you will see small turtles meeting the sea for the first time at sunset- a natural miracle which will be hard to forget anytime soon.
Tortuguero National Park Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Tours are available which take you to the national park from Cahuita.
- Take a walk through the park by day and watch the turtle eggs hatch in the evening.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tortuguero National Park
- $15 entry/person
Tortuguero National Park Hours
- Unaccompanied (without a guide) visitors are not allowed to stay back after 6:00 pm.
How to Reach Tortuguero National Park
- Boat ride from Limon to Tortuguera National Park is preferred.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cahuita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cahuita and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cahuita include Tortuguero National Park in their plan
90.91% of people start their Tortuguero National Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tortuguero National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tortuguero National Park