Cairns Hot Air Ballooning1314 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cairns, Australia Map
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Adventure
A must-do activity if you wish to enjoy the scenic beauty of tropics from thousands feet above the land! In early morning, the balloon will take you high above the sky, letting you fly with the first birds of the dawn. The magical and memorable part of this trip is the balloon itself. It floats with the wind. That’s why; this tour is generally held in early morning as the wind remains at its calmest mood at that time. Missing out this trip will be sheer lifetime miss for you.
Various tour operators and hotels arrange these tours for the tourists. Else, you can book locally as well.
Cairns Hot Air Ballooning Travel Tips
- Timings of this tour varies among operators.
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit : 6am – 11am.
- Ticket prices are also different for different tour operators.
- Tour operators do take the responsibility of your safety.
How to Reach Cairns Hot Air Ballooning
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairns and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cairns Hot Air Ballooning Address: Cairns, Australia
- Time required to visit Cairns Hot Air Ballooning: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
53.39% of people who visit Cairns include Cairns Hot Air Ballooning in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.78% of people start their Cairns Hot Air Ballooning visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Cairns Hot Air Ballooning
63.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cairns Hot Air Ballooning
People normally club together Great Barrier Reef and Muddy's Playground while planning their visit to Cairns Hot Air Ballooning.
People also prefer to end their day with Cairns Hot Air Ballooning.