Davies Creek National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Davies Creek Mareeba QLD, Australia, Cairns
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
About 20km southwest of Cairns, this beautiful national park is located. The granite boulders, open eucalypt woodland with the beautiful Davis Creek Falls work as a perfect backdrop for the park. You can hike or walk on the walking trail as long as you wish. Beautiful colorful birds will be there to accompany you throughout your journey. If the surrounding nature makes you fall in love with it, you even stay by for camping.
Davies Creek National Park Travel Tips
- The park is occasionally closed during wet weather or for the management purpose.
- For camping, permission is required and need to have certain amount as fees.
- Domestic animals are not allowed.
- May to November is the best time to visit the park.
- Stay behind the barriers at Davies Creek Falls for safety.
- Be careful at creek crossing.
- Don’t go towards the cliff edge.
- Carry plenty of water and some food.
- Wear hat or apply sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
- Fires are only allowed at the camping site.
- Do not bury rubbish. Instead take it away while moving out.
- Wear proper shoes.
How to Reach Davies Creek National Park
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairns and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.61% of people who visit Cairns include Davies Creek National Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.18% of people start their Davies Creek National Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Davies Creek National Park
88.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Davies Creek National Park