How to Reach Cairns
The Easiest Way to Reach Cairns
- If you’re coming from somewhere within Australia, there are direct flights from all the major cities flying directly to Cairns.
- If you’re an international traveler flying first to Cairns, you’ll have to hop on to a connecting domestic flight from Sydney, Darwin or Melbourne depending on which airline you choose to fly.
- Unless you’re pressed for time, you could also opt for a train ride to Cairns and see a bit of the region on the way.
- The best way to see Cairns is on foot. There are many tourist attractions that are in close proximity to one another. You could use any of the public transportation means and get to a certain point and explore the area on foot.
- Cairns is well connected with excellent bus routes to take you to the Northern Beaches and city centre. To save up on bus fare, purchase a ‘daily’ ticket that’s valid for the day. The last bus service runs at 11 pm, so plan your night outing accordingly.
- If you’re seeing Cairns on your own sans a guided tour, you could rent a car and drive around Cairns.
Modes of Transportation in Cairns
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cairns. The most preferred mode of transport in Cairns is Car.
Average distance: 16 km Average time: 25 min
Car 100%Driving 25 min Overall average time for 16 kms 25 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Bunbury
- How To Reach Rottnest Island
- How To Reach Wollongong
- How To Reach Coombabah
- How To Reach Daylesford
- How To Reach Kalbarri
- How To Reach Hobart
- How To Reach Port Douglas
- How To Reach Southport
- How To Reach Fraser Island
- Cities Near Cairns
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Hervey Bay