Muddy's Playground, CairnsCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Esplanade, Cairns Region QLD 4870, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-740443715
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Play Ground, Family And Kids, Games
About Muddy's Playground, Cairns
It is a famous meeting spot and a fun and safe playground for both families and kids. The water features available within the park are wonderful; offering entertainment to both adults and kids. Other features like Flying fox, sound chimes, track ride, rope-bridge, slides, play houses, storytelling areas and see-saw are available within the park. Beside these, the park has a café where you can quickly take a bite to fill up your hungry stomach.
Muddy's Playground Information
- The playground is open all the year around, including public holidays and weekends.
- Certain sections of the playground are closed until midday on Tuesday and Thursday because of maintenance work.
- All children visiting this park must be supervised by an adult all the time.
- Running in the splash area is prohibited.
- No throwing of sand.
- Skateboards, roller blades and bikes are not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Toilets are available.
- The park has barbecues, picnic tables, event lawns and on-site café as well.
- The barbecues are available for private parties as well.
Muddy's Playground Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Muddy's Playground by Public Transport
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cairns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairns and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Muddy's Playground
77.39% of people who visit Cairns include Muddy's Playground in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.11% of people start their Muddy's Playground visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Muddy's Playground
89.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muddy's Playground