Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1695 Votes Currently Open
It is world’s first cable car in environmental tourism. A trip in the glass floor Diamond View Gondolas of Skyrail gives you a remarkable experience over Australia’s top attractions like tropical rainforest. The cable car will take you above the forest and will descend into the canopy layers and enter into the heart of the forest. You can combine the cable car trip with other attractions like Kuranda Scenic railway for a half day or full day tour.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Travel Tips
- You can go for half or full day tour.
- The journey will take around 1 ½ hour for one way and 2 ½ hours for return.
- Tickets for children includes kids of 4 – 14 years old.
- Tickets for family includes 2 adults + 2 children of the same family.
- Additional fees are applicable for Diamond View.
Entrance Ticket Details For Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Visit their official website for ticket details.
How to Reach Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairns and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.9% of people who visit Cairns include Skyrail Rainforest Cableway in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.16% of people start their Skyrail Rainforest Cableway visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
92.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skyrail Rainforest Cableway