Wish to experience spectacular natural beauty of Cairns? If yes, Stoney Creek falls is surely going to please you. Just 15-20 minutes north of Cairns, this beautiful waterfall is worth a visit. Surrounded by the tropical forest offering swimming holes, you can spend more than hours without even realizing it. Some of the swimming holes are quite shallow and safe for children to dive into it. Seeing the mesmerizing scenic beauty around the falls, you will not be able to stop yourself from pressing the shutter of your camera constantly.
Stoney Creek Falls Travel Tips
- Visit the place in early morning as the attraction gets crowded with daylight.
- Wear trekking shoes as the tracks sometimes becomes slippery.
- Carry plenty of drinking water and small snacks.
- Don’t forget to carry your camera.
- The place is little known among the tourists. So, it’s best to speak with locals for the direction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stoney Creek Falls
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Stoney Creek Falls
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairns and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.16% of people who visit Cairns include Stoney Creek Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52.94% of people start their Stoney Creek Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Stoney Creek Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stoney Creek Falls