The EsplanadeCurrently Closed
- Address: The Esplanade, between Spence and Upward Sts., CBD, Cairns, QLD 4870, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 61-740443715
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Landmark, Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids
The Esplanade - Review
A signature landmark of any seaside town is its boardwalk. One of the best places to actually experience the city and see what the residents of that place are made up of, the boardwalk is perennially brimming with activity. The esplanade at Cairns is no exception to the rule. The best way to experience the vibe is to simply take a walk along boardwalk. Street art, trees providing shady respite from the sun, a swimming lagoon cut from the ocean and picnic and barbeque spots for families to bond and children to play are just some of the enticing factors. While the boardwalk is free for all, availing of the different activities each have their own fixed price.
The Esplanade Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
The Esplanade Hours
- The lagoon pool is open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm and closed on Wednesdays.
- Muddy’s playground is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- The Esplanade Market is open on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
How To reach The Esplanade by Public Transport
- Sheridan St C3
- Sheridan St C216
- Sheridan St C8 (Tobruk Pool)
Restaurants Near The Esplanade
- A La Turka (Turkish food served)
- Grill'd (Australian food served)
- La Pizza (pizzas recommended)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cairns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairns and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Esplanade
69.55% of people who visit Cairns include The Esplanade in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.17% of people start their The Esplanade visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Esplanade
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Esplanade
The Esplanade Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns from GlasgowBy: Guest UserCity: Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns