Take a historic walk through the ancient icons of Egypt. The Keops Pyramid that is about a thousand years old is gorgeous and incredible. The pyramid is of course huge on the outside and unbelievable on the inside. The mysterious monument, although to one end of the city, is completely worth a visit. While Egypt is known for its pyramids, you cannot leave the city without a visit here. Lying on the Giza plateau, the Keops is not the only Pyramid in the area. Explore all the pyramids if possible. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Cairo itinerary 4 days.
Keops Pyramid Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available and recommended.
- Do not make eye contact with the people around. They keep asking for money.
- Bargain for absolutely everything.
- Take extra care of your valuables.
Entrance Ticket Details For Keops Pyramid
- Prices will depend on choice of tour.
Keops Pyramid Hours
- Timings will depend on tours as well.
How to Reach Keops Pyramid
- Use the tour vehicle or your own private transport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairo and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.64% of people who visit Cairo include Keops Pyramid in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.02% of people start their Keops Pyramid visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Keops Pyramid
85.8% of people prefer walking in order to reach Keops Pyramid