Keops PyramidCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Al Haram, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt, Cairo
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Keops Pyramid, Cairo
Take a historic walk through the ancient icons of Egypt. The Keops Pyramid that is about a thousand years old is gorgeous and incredible. The pyramid is of course huge on the outside and unbelievable on the inside. The mysterious monument, although to one end of the city, is completely worth a visit. While Egypt is known for its pyramids, you cannot leave the city without a visit here. Lying on the Giza plateau, the Keops is not the only Pyramid in the area. Explore all the pyramids if possible. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Cairo itinerary 4 days.
Keops Pyramid Information
- Guided tours are available and recommended.
- Do not make eye contact with the people around. They keep asking for money.
- Bargain for absolutely everything.
- Take extra care of your valuables.
Keops Pyramid Ticket Prices
- Prices will depend on choice of tour.
Keops Pyramid Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings will depend on tours as well.
How To reach Keops Pyramid by Public Transport
- Use the tour vehicle or your own private transport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cairo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Keops Pyramid
95% of people who visit Cairo include Keops Pyramid in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.9% of people start their Keops Pyramid visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Keops Pyramid
86.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach Keops Pyramid
Keops Pyramid Sightseeing Tours
Keops Pyramid Culture & Theme Based Tours
Keops Pyramid Tickets & Passes
Keops Pyramid Map
Keops Pyramid Trips
Keops Pyramid, Cairo Reviews
All QuestionsKeops pyramid
- Seattle Buddhist Church
- Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church
- Plymouth Pillars Park
- Jacobson Boat Storage
- Civic Light Opera Production
- West Ridge Dog Park
- Odyssey Maritime Discovery Center
- Meany Theatre
- Gold Summit Monastery
- Lake Union Water Taxi
- Seattle Aquarium Society
- Amtrak Cascades
- Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
- Bodysong Healing & Arts Center