Keops Pyramid, Cairo
About Keops Pyramid, Cairo
Keops Pyramid, Cairo - Address
Address: Al Haram, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 21.6K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Take a historic walk through the ancient icons of Egypt. The Keops Pyramid that is about a thousand years old is gorgeous and incredible. The pyramid is of course huge on the outside and unbelievable on the inside. The mysterious monument, although to one end of the city, is completely worth a visit. While Egypt is known for its pyramids, you cannot leave the city without a visit here. Lying on the Giza plateau, the Keops is not the only Pyramid in the area. Explore all the pyramids if possible.
Keops Pyramid Information
- Guided tours are available and recommended.
- Do not make eye contact with the people around. They keep asking for money.
- Bargain for absolutely everything.
- Take extra care of your valuables.
Keops Pyramid Ticket Prices
- Prices will depend on choice of tour.
Keops Pyramid Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings will depend on tours as well.
How To reach Keops Pyramid by Public Transport
- Use the tour vehicle or your own private transport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cairo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Keops Pyramid, Cairo Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- La Chesa
- Pyramid Of Djoser
- Red Sea
- Fatatri El Tahrir
- Giza Plateau
- Saint Samaan The Tanner Monastery
- Bella Luna Hotel
- Al-azhar Park
- Café Riche
- Cairo Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cairo
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cairo
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cairo
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cairo
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cairo
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cairo