Khan El-khalili Tours
About Khan El-khalili, Cairo
Khan el-Khalili (Arabic: خان الخليلي) is a major souk in the Islamic district of Cairo. The bazaar district is one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike.Wikipedia
Overview of Khan El-khalili
On your visit to Cairo, consider visiting Khan El-khalili. On your trip to Cairo, you can consider a quick visit to Khan El-khalili. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Khan El-khalili and you'll thank us later!
Cairo tours ideally do not include a visit to Khan El-khalili.
More about Cairo
Create a flawless plan, make use of Cairo trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel, Golden Tulip Hotel Flamenco Cairo, Triumph Hotel & Conference Center and Hotel Novotel Cairo El Borg will meet your requirement of where to stay in Cairo.
Book Khan el-khalili Tickets And Tours
Don't land in an unfamiliar city without knowing how you are getting to your hotel. Book your Cairo Airport Private Arrival Transfer today for an easy arrival into a complicated city.
Make your departure from Egypt as smooth as possible with a Cairo Airport Private Departure Transfer. Forget about the haggling with cab drivers or trying to interpret the local transport system, take the easy option and book today.
Only 47 miles (76 kilometers) south of Africa's most populated city of Cairo, lies the oasis town of Fayoum. The main attraction in this tranquil town are the wooden waterworks, yet another example of the ingenuity displayed by ancient Egyptian engineers.
Book your Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to your Alexandria Hotel or the Port for an affordable and safe way to get between two of Egypt's great cities. Just advise where and when you want to go and you will be transported in air-conditioned comfort.
Share your experience - Rate Khan El-khalili, Cairo
Amazing experience! The atmosphere is truly Arabian. Some very interesting items on sale. Be prepared to haggle your socks off.
One Of The Most amazing market in Egypt. You can't have enough of it visitors need. at least 2 days to see it. I Went after 6 Pm it was crowded but I felt the real Egypt here, it has a vey unique atmosphere that you will never find in any other place in the world.
Bargain, bargain and bargain. Ask for the same piece in all the shops. It will make all the difference if you accompanied a friend from the locals. Be very careful of pickpocketers. Best time is at around 6 pm. Use the third line underground metro and get off at "Bab El Shereya" باب الشعريه You'll then have to walk your way through the old streets of Cairo.
Wonderful place and should not be missed at any cost. If you want to see the real local culture this is the place. Good food, good shopping, offcourse keeping in Egyptian tradition you have to negotiate but good items and decent prices. I go there mostly for good local food. Some of the restaurants here have the best grill you will ever taste. You are in Egypt try a pigeon.
Pictures worth 1000 words. Knock your self out. This place is amazing and that is it. Your trip to Egypt will be incomplete of you don't visit this part of town. If you love traditional markets, you better come early because you will want to spend all day here. This market looks even more amazing at night. At night they put on some stuneshing leds that brighten up all the buildings inside the mains street. The small alleys and all the small shops will are endless. When you think you already saw it all, just turn around and there you will find another large path with 100 more shops.
- Other Attractions
- Harties Aerial Cable Way
- De Wildt Cheetah And Wildlife Centre
- Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge
- Bush Babies Monkey Sanctuary
- Elephant Sanctuary Hartbeespoort Dam
- Van Gaalen Cheese Farm
- Chameleon Village
- Hartbeespoort Snake And Animal Park
- Villa Paradiso And La Rouge Restaurant
- Jasmyn And Die Windpomp Restaurant
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Harties Aerial Cable Way
- 5 Star Hotels Near De Wildt Cheetah And Wildlife Centre
- Budget Hotels Near Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bush Babies Monkey Sanctuary
- Cheap Hotels Near Elephant Sanctuary Hartbeespoort Dam
- Cheap Hotels Near Van Gaalen Cheese Farm
- Hotels Near Chameleon Village
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hartbeespoort Snake And Animal Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Villa Paradiso And La Rouge Restaurant
- Cheap Hotels Near Jasmyn And Die Windpomp Restaurant
- City Tripplans
- Cairo Travel Itinerary 6 Days
- Cairo Itinerary 5 Days
- Cairo Egypt Itinerary 7 Days
- Cairo Itinerary 3 Days
- Cairo Itinerary 4 Days
- Cairo Itinerary 2 Days
- Cairo Itinerary 1 Day
- Trip to Paris, Singapore, Rio De Janeiro, Cairo, London, New York City, Lima, Mexico City, Toronto, Dubai
- Trip to Singapore, Tokyo, Agra, Cairo, Nairobi, Perth, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Devonport
- Trip To Greece