Memphis And SakkaraCurrently Open
- Address: Cairo, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin, Giza Governorate, Egypt
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Statue, Family And Kids, Tomb
Memphis and Sakkara is a must visit if you’re visiting the pyramids of Giza. The area is the original birth place of ancient civilization. This is probably the best place to see statues, views of the pyramids Sphinx and more. The tombs at Sakkara and the story behind them are said to be more interesting than the pyramids. The exhibits here are alluring enough and you’re sure to enjoy your trip here without a doubt. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Cairo itinerary 4 days.
Memphis And Sakkara Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available and recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Memphis And Sakkara
- Prices will depend on choice of tour.
Memphis And Sakkara Hours
- Timings will depend on tours.
How to Reach Memphis And Sakkara
- Use the tour vehicle or your own private transport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairo and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.9% of people who visit Cairo include Memphis And Sakkara in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
72.41% of people start their Memphis And Sakkara visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Memphis And Sakkara
91.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Memphis And Sakkara