Mikerinos Pyramid387 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Al Ahram, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt, Cairo Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
Walk down the pyramid as the ancients did. The Mikerinos Pyramid is an iconic structure that cannot be admired enough. A visit here takes you back to the ancient era of the mysterious pyramids Egypt is famed for. In the area you can enjoy horse rides and buy souvenirs. A visit here will also get you familiar with the Egyptian culture. The Mikerinos Pyramid is the smallest of the three pyramids of Giza.
Mikerinos Pyramid Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available and recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mikerinos Pyramid
- Prices will depend on choice of tour.
Mikerinos Pyramid Hours
- Timings will depend on tours.
How to Reach Mikerinos Pyramid
- Use the tour vehicle or your own private transport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mikerinos Pyramid Address: Al Ahram, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt, Cairo
- Time required to visit Mikerinos Pyramid: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.9% of people who visit Cairo include Mikerinos Pyramid in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.33% of people start their Mikerinos Pyramid visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mikerinos Pyramid
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mikerinos Pyramid
People normally club together Kefre, The Second Pyramid and Pyramids Show while planning their visit to Mikerinos Pyramid.
People also prefer to start their day with Mikerinos Pyramid.