Oum El Dounia Gallery149 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1er etage, 3 Talaat Harb, Bab Al Louq, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate, Egypt Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +20-223938273
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Souvenir Shop
Oum El Dounia translates to "Mother of the world" which is an Arabic nickname given to Egypt. The charming gallery is a myriad of colors and a wide collection of books and handicrafts. The gallery also works with NGO associations. The gallery can also be looked at as a commercial space where you can buy authentic Egyptian handicrafts at reasonable prices.
So buy a souvenir or take home some gorgeous stuff for your interiors, Oum El Dounia Gallery provides with everything that looks artistic.
How to Reach Oum El Dounia Gallery
- Sadat Subway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cairo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cairo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Oum El Dounia Gallery Address: 1er etage, 3 Talaat Harb, Bab Al Louq, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Oum El Dounia Gallery Contact Number: +20-223938273
- Oum El Dounia Gallery Timing: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Oum El Dounia Gallery: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.92% of people who visit Cairo include Oum El Dounia Gallery in their plan
60% of people start their Oum El Dounia Gallery visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Oum El Dounia Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oum El Dounia Gallery
People normally club together City Of The Dead and Nile Dinner Cruise while planning their visit to Oum El Dounia Gallery.