- Address: 2 Taha Hussein, Abu Al Feda, Zamalek, Giza Governorate, Egypt, Cairo
- Phone: +20-1283600045
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
About Pizza Mia, Cairo
Are you a pizza lover and wondering where to get the best pizzas during your Egypt trip? Then Pizza Mia in Cairo is your one stop solution. Pizza Mia offers the best Italian food in Egypt. They are famous for serving freshly baked pizza. You go any time of the day and they will have freshly baked pizzas on your table. It is not mandatory to order a whole pizza so you can order a slice of pizzaand can try many varieties of pizzas. The nice and cosy ambience of the restaurant makes it even more popular and unique.
More about Cairo
Create a flawless plan, make use of Cairo trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Cairo like Best View Pyramids Hotel, Hotel Novotel Cairo El Borg and Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir Cairo.
How To reach Pizza Mia by Public Transport
- Rented car
- By taxi
Pizza Mia Map
Pizza Mia, Cairo Reviews
Very good pizza, actually one of the best in Cairo! Strongly recommended 'cause friendly staff, very clean place, nice-rustic-cozy, good spoken English, vegetarian pizza as well available, self service, tips are collected in a jar. I eat there from time to time for the last 3 years & it is as good as a new place. Bravo!
amaaaazing italian pizza. one of best places to eat real pizza from
Small place but Good food and a very rustic, homely ambience.
It was one of the best, sadly it is closed now for good!
All QuestionsPizza mia
- All Saints Church
- Thurcaston Village Hall
- Centaur Enterprises Limited
- Our Lady Immaculate & St Philip R C Church
- Deeside Christian Fellowship Church
- Brook Bank Clay Shooting Ground
- Gordale Scar
- Yorkshire Dales Trekking Centre
- Janet's Foss
- Park Attwood Centre For Neurorehabilitation
- Wilkieston Post Office
- Kirknewton Riding And Trekking Centre
- Kirknewton Railway Station
- Scottish Episcopal Church