Cite Europe, Calais
About Cite Europe, Calais
Cite Europe, Calais - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1001 Boulevard du Kent, 62231 Coquelles, France
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A huge commercial shopping centre located to the west of town, Cite Europe is definitely a destination for fun filled outing with family and friends. With over 147 retail outlets, 20 restaurants and a parking space for 4000 cars, the centre offers a staggering variety of choices to the customers. The ground floor is mainly for restaurants and other eateries while the rest has outlets such as Disney Store, Yves Rocher, Etam, Tie Rack, Toys R Us, and Naf Naf. Also stylish casual wear is available at Aigle, Zara, Carbone and Olly Gan. There’s also a bowling alley at Cite Europe open every day of the year.
Cite Europe Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Cite Europe Opening and Closing Hours
Shops (Sunday closed)
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday : 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday : 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Hypermarket (Sunday Closed)
- Monday to Saturday : 8:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday to Friday : 2:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Saturday : 2:00 pm to 1:30 am
- Sunday : 11:00 am to 11:30 pm
How To reach Cite Europe by Public Transport
- From The Ferry : Take the A26/A16 motorway in the direction of Boulogne exit at junction 43 or 41 and follow signs for Cite Europe.
- From Eurotunnel : Cite Europe is located close to the tunnel. As you leave the terminal follow the signs for Cite Europe.
- Nearest Bus Stop : Cantorbery, Lines: 01.
Restaurants Near Cite Europe
- La Brioche Doree
- Les 3 Brasseurs Coquelles
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cite Europe, Calais Reviews - Write a Review
We thought it was an excellent shopping centre. Looked smart, easy to navigate through, good varieties of shops available, massive car park, and the design of the outside of the shopping centre looks apart too. Be aware to take the correct exit on the motorway otherwise you risk to end up in the lorry bit for boarding euro tunnel like we did but if you do don't panic there is a roundabout just before customs :)
Easy to find lots of shops. Easy to day trip via tunnel. Got a £10 each way deal. Good day out present buying for something a bit different if only the labelling
The shopping centre all UK people go to before leaving France. Amazing choice of brands. Carrefour supermarket offers all you can think about when it comes to French food....
Lots of shops and good atmosphere. Please try to speak French. They speak very good English here but if you want a really good experience you need to make the effort too
Excellent shopping centre which is not too big. The supermarket in the centre is huge and well stocked with very competitive prices.
- Nearby Attractions
- Église Saint-pierre
- Parc St Pierre
- Calais Promotion
- Fort Risban
- Les Restaurants Du Coeur
- Calais Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Calais
- What to See in 48 Hours in Calais
- What to See in 72 Hours in Calais
- How to Spend 5 Days in Calais
- How to Spend 6 Days in Calais
- How to Spend 7 Days in Calais