Cite EuropeCurrently Closed
- Address: 1001 Boulevard du Kent, 62231 Coquelles, France, Calais
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-321464748
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
A huge commercial shopping centre located to the west of town, Cite Europe is definitely a destination for fun filled outing with family and friends. With over 147 retail outlets, 20 restaurants and a parking space for 4000 cars, the centre offers a staggering variety of choices to the customers. The ground floor is mainly for restaurants and other eateries while the rest has outlets such as Disney Store, Yves Rocher, Etam, Tie Rack, Toys R Us, and Naf Naf. Also stylish casual wear is available at Aigle, Zara, Carbone and Olly Gan. There’s also a bowling alley at Cite Europe open every day of the year.
- Entry is free.
Shops (Sunday closed)
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday : 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday : 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Hypermarket (Sunday Closed)
- Monday to Saturday : 8:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday to Friday : 2:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Saturday : 2:00 pm to 1:30 am
- Sunday : 11:00 am to 11:30 pm
- From The Ferry : Take the A26/A16 motorway in the direction of Boulogne exit at junction 43 or 41 and follow signs for Cite Europe.
- From Eurotunnel : Cite Europe is located close to the tunnel. As you leave the terminal follow the signs for Cite Europe.
- Nearest Bus Stop : Cantorbery, Lines: 01.
- La Brioche Doree
- Les 3 Brasseurs Coquelles
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Calais include Cite Europe in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.92% of people start their Cite Europe visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Cite Europe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cite Europe
Excellent supermarket shopping and n Carrefour. Topping up for Xmas on items not available in the UK and at really good prices. Many other shops with quality products. Ample parking.
Easy location and parking. A modern family orientated undercover shopping complex. Very large but easy to navigate around. Very enjoyable.
Love this place. Lots of great shops, a huge supermarket and places where you can get great food and not get ripped off. Best place for a day trip to France from the UK
Great place to do your Xmas shopping. Have a nice meal in the Black Bull with a glass of wine. What could be better.
It's big, but every time I have been there its deserted loads of shops but no one there. Massive amount of parking space is there but there is a lack of people and customers. Always spotlessly clean though.