A former Nazi Navy Bunker which after the war was turned into a museum, Musee de la guerre is located in Saint Pierre Park. Inside the museum are 21 different rooms dedicated to objects, posters and flyers, newspaper clippings, war time memorabilia’s, life size replicas of soldiers, models of guns and weaponries from the time. Adding to the feel and aura of the Second World War the museum also has a film room where original war correspondent footage and front line action can be seen.
Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre Travel Tips
- English Audio guide available.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Town Hall of Calais is at a stone’s throw distance.
- Outside, St. Pierre Park is nice for leisurely stroll.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre
- Adults, EUR 6.
- Children, students and Groups, EUR 5.
- Family (2 adults + 1 0r 2 children under 14), EUR 14.
How to Reach Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre
- Located just outside Calais Railway station, on Avenue du President Wilson.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Gare SNCF, Lines: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 12.
- Buffet de la Gare de Calais
- Le Grillion
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.2% of people who visit Calais include Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.56% of people start their Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre
85.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre