Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais167 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 25 Rue Richelieu, 62100 Calais, France
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-321464840
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
An interesting pit stop among the many other wonders of Calais, The Museum fine arts houses many valuable exhibits from different eras and artists. A whole room is dedicated to Auguste Rodin and his six Burghers, describing how his thought process for their designs evolved over time. There’s also a collection of 20th century masterpieces by painters and sculptures such as Dubuffet and Pablo Picasso. Ranging from classical to contemporary you’ll find works of almost 30 artists of French, Dutch, English and Flemish origins.
Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais Travel Tips
- Rue Royale and Eglise Notre dame is at a stones throw.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais
- Reduced rate for people with disabilities, unemployed, people over 65 and students under 18, EUR 1.5
- Free for children under 5 years of age.
- Free for all first Sunday of each month as well as at events such as European Heritage Days and Night of Museums.
How to Reach Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais
- Nearest Bus Stop : Rue Royale, Lines- 12
- Richelieu, Lines- 12
- Histoire Ancienne, Au vieux Forneau.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.46% of people who visit Calais include Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
72% of people start their Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais
73.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Des Beaux Arts De Calais