Royal Kids Parc De Jeux177 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 93 Rue de Verdun, 62100 Calais, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-321198640
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
A perfect place to cheer up your kids and let them take off some steam, Royal kids Park has all the games every child could dream of. Space slides, Zip line, Monkey bridge, giant Legos and what not, your children will erupt with joy and will have the time of their lives. All the games are fun to play as well as safe. There’s also a snacks centre upstairs that serves coffees, waffles and other soft drinks.
Royal Kids Parc De Jeux Travel Tips
- For kids from 0 to 12 years of Age only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Kids Parc De Jeux
- Children under 3 years: EUR 5
- Children above 3 years: EUR 8.50
- On Tuesdays and Fridays: EUR 6
- Free for Parents.
Royal Kids Parc De Jeux Hours
- During School Holidays Open all days : 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
How to Reach Royal Kids Parc De Jeux
- By Road : Take the D940 towards Calais beach, Right before Rue de Vimy Roundabout.
- Les Restaurants du Coeur
- Saveurs des pains
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Royal Kids Parc De Jeux Address: 93 Rue de Verdun, 62100 Calais, France
- Royal Kids Parc De Jeux Contact Number: +33-321198640
- Royal Kids Parc De Jeux Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Royal Kids Parc De Jeux Price: 3 EUR
- Best time to visit Royal Kids Parc De Jeux(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Royal Kids Parc De Jeux: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.72% of people who visit Calais include Royal Kids Parc De Jeux in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.91% of people start their Royal Kids Parc De Jeux visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Royal Kids Parc De Jeux
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Kids Parc De Jeux
People normally club together Les Baraques Military Cemetery and Musee De La Guerre Or Parc St Pierre while planning their visit to Royal Kids Parc De Jeux.