Rue RoyaleCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Rue Royale, 62100 Calais, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
The trendiest sun spot of Calais, Rue Royale is the most colourful shopping street with lots of boutiques, bars, cafes and shopping malls. Greatly modernised over the last few years, new outlets have been opened up and the stylish Passage Royale has also been created. It’s also a perfect place for a nice evening stroll with friends and loved ones. For a list of shops refer Website.
Rue Royale Travel Tips
- Best to visit during January and June as it is Sale time.
- Most shops in Rue Royale are open between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm. From Mondays to Saturdays. Not much is open on Sunday.
- Overloading the car with Alcohol can get you fined. Check website for advisory custom 7 excise limits.
- Eurocheques generally not accepted these days. Hence pay by credit card or cash.
- For the list of important and famous shops, outlets and cafes check website.
How to Reach Rue Royale
- Nearest Bus Stop: Rur Royale, Line: 12
- Histoire Ancienne
- Cafe de Paris
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.94% of people who visit Calais include Rue Royale in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.89% of people start their Rue Royale visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rue Royale
83.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rue Royale