Are you looking for what to do in Calais?
PLACES TO SEE
- Place d'Armes: The largest square in the city adjoining the watch tower. Add this market square on your itinerary planner if you have shopping on your mind.
- Eglise Notre-Dame: A 13th century church with a tower constructed in the next two centuries. Its architecture reflects the Flemish, Gothic, Anglo-Norman and the Tudor styles.
- Light Tower: A tower and a museum offering great view of the city.
- Cite Internationale de la dentelles et de la mode: Ancient manufactory refurbished into a little museum that tells about the story of lace made in Calais.
- Tour du Guet: A pre-war time clock tower near the market square of the city.
- Yacht Club du Calaisis: Sailing tour in the waters of English Channel. Route Nationale, 62231 Bleriot-Plage, Calais, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Calais and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Calais getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Calais with confidence.