Town Hall Of Calais, Calais
About Town Hall Of Calais, Calais
Town Hall Of Calais, Calais - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Mairie, Place du Soldat Inconnu, 62100 Calais, France
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located at the heart of the city, this spectacular monument is one of Calais’ finest landmarks. Built to commemorate the merging of the two cities Calais and Saint Pierre, the construction started in 1911 but was delayed because of the Great War and got completed only in 1925.
- The architecture is distinctively 15th century Neo Flemish, designed by the architect Louis Debrower.
- It's interiors houses old paintings, stained glass windows and an elaborate décor of the reception rooms.
- It's iconic 75m tall ornate brick clock tower can be seen from miles all around. The chimes here are one of the most beautiful and melodious in the north of France.
Town Hall Of Calais Information
- Its best to visit the place during Christmas.
- Burghers of Calais stands just outside the town hall near the gardens.
How To reach Town Hall Of Calais by Public Transport
- Located just a few minutes away from Gare de Calais Railway Station.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Alhambra: Lines 01, 02, 03, 04, 04, 05, 07, 12.
Restaurants Near Town Hall Of Calais
- Le Grilon
- Le Mercury
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calais and book an accommodation of your choice.
Town Hall Of Calais, Calais Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Watchtower
- Le Haut Bourray
- Grand Parc
- Camping Pommiers Des Trois Pays
- Calais (dfds,myferrylink And P O Ferries Port)
- Bassin De Plaisance
- Best Western Hotel Ile De France
- The London Bridge Pub
- Église Saint-pierre
- Parc St Pierre
- Calais Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Calais
- What to See in 48 Hours in Calais
- What to See in 72 Hours in Calais
- How to Spend 5 Days in Calais
- How to Spend 6 Days in Calais
- How to Spend 7 Days in Calais