The largest outdoor amusement park in Western Canada, the Calaway Park is a must visit while on a family vacation! Boasting of 32 family-friendly rides, you have to hop onto the crowd favourites- Aeromax, Bumper Boats, Chaos, Balloon Ascension, Flying Ace, Hilltop Railway and Timber Falls! Within the park premises is a gaming arcade housing 23 games.
Calaway Park Travel Tips
- Do check official website for open days before planning a visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Calaway Park
One Day Admission:
- Regular (7-49 years): $37.95
- Junior (3-6 years): $31
- Seniors (50+): $29
- Entry is free for children under two years.
- Prices are exclusive of taxes. GST may apply.
Calaway Park Hours
- Seasonal timings apply. Please check official website before planning a visit.
- As per season, the park may be open only on weekends during some months and daily during others.
How to Reach Calaway Park
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calgary before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calgary and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.79% of people who visit Calgary include Calaway Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
68.57% of people start their Calaway Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Calaway Park
84.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Calaway Park