Calaway ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 245033 Range Road 33, Calgary, AB T3Z 2E9, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4032403822
- Ticket Price: 38 CAD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Calaway Park - Review
The largest outdoor amusement park in Western Canada, the Calaway Park is a must visit while on a family vacation! Boasting of 32 family-friendly rides, you have to hop onto the crowd favourites- Aeromax, Bumper Boats, Chaos, Balloon Ascension, Flying Ace, Hilltop Railway and Timber Falls! Within the park premises is a gaming arcade housing 23 games.
Calaway Park Information
- Do check official website for open days before planning a visit.
Calaway Park Ticket Prices
One Day Admission:
- Regular (7-49 years): $37.95
- Junior (3-6 years): $31
- Seniors (50+): $29
- Entry is free for children under two years.
- Prices are exclusive of taxes. GST may apply.
Calaway Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Seasonal timings apply. Please check official website before planning a visit.
- As per season, the park may be open only on weekends during some months and daily during others.
How To reach Calaway Park by Public Transport
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calgary before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calgary and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Calaway Park
62.98% of people who visit Calgary include Calaway Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.55% of people start their Calaway Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Calaway Park
88.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Calaway Park
Calaway Park Map
Calaway Park Trips
Calaway Park, Calgary Reviews
I loved to go to Calaway park as a kid. Now I have a kid of my own and what a fun trip back down memory lane. The staff were all really friendly. There was lots of great energy from the people directing traffic to the ride operators. My son, who is 2, loved the rides that he was able to get on. Some he was even able to go on by himself. We will definitely be making a few more trips back over the summer with the season's pass.
A great place to spend with friends and family. There is something for everyone to do here. Easy access to washroom facilities and lots of varieties of snacks/food to eat. Season passes are worth every cent!
Decent amusement park for what you can get in outdoors Canada. One medium sized coaster that's not a bad thrill. Lots of little rides for the younger kids which is great! Discovered the Taco-in-a-Bag here and it was delish!
They have updated some rides and changed some out. This is a great place for kids 6 yrs old to 15 yrs old. After that they get " too cool " I enjoy taking my family here.
Great park with lots to entertain the family. Park is open to allow you to bring picnic food in with you but with a season pass you are eligible for discounts on regular concessions foods. There is a large assortment of rides that are suitable for all ages.
All QuestionsCalaway park
- St Stephen R C Church
- Holy Redeemer R C Church
- Elim Pentecostal Family Church
- Clydebank Library
- Dalmuir Illuminations
- Methodist Church - Clydebank
- Yoker Railway Station
- A Walking Tour Of Clydebank - Day Tours
- The 543 Club
- Empire Clydebank
- St Joseph's R C Church, Faifley Rd, Clydebank
- Moniques Live Fish Foods Aquarium, Pond & Reptile Supplies
- Titan Crane Clydebank
- Clydebank Station