Calaway Park, CalgaryCurrently Open
- Address: 245033 Range Road 33, Calgary, AB T3Z 2E9, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4032403822
- Ticket Price: 38 CAD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Calaway Park, Calgary
The largest outdoor amusement park in Western Canada, the Calaway Park is a must visit while on a family vacation! Boasting of 32 family-friendly rides, you have to hop onto the crowd favourites- Aeromax, Bumper Boats, Chaos, Balloon Ascension, Flying Ace, Hilltop Railway and Timber Falls! Within the park premises is a gaming arcade housing 23 games.
Calaway Park Information
- Do check official website for open days before planning a visit.
Calaway Park Ticket Prices
One Day Admission:
- Regular (7-49 years): $37.95
- Junior (3-6 years): $31
- Seniors (50+): $29
- Entry is free for children under two years.
- Prices are exclusive of taxes. GST may apply.
Calaway Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Seasonal timings apply. Please check official website before planning a visit.
- As per season, the park may be open only on weekends during some months and daily during others.
How To reach Calaway Park by Public Transport
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calgary before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calgary and book an accommodation of your choice.
Calaway Park, Calgary Reviews
We buy memberships every year! The wait times are reasonable and the kids have a blast. We usually bring our own snacks but let the kids pick out a treat! They enjoy playing the games, but like all fair-style games, the toys are pretty terrible quality. As for the rides, there are a ton for smaller children to choose from!
At 10 km outside Calgary on the highway it's a good place to have fun. We stayed on rv park for a week and we 've enjoyed. You have to buy the season pass it's getting affordable. We go there almost each year and I have to admit there is no to many improvements and new machines. Need some new ideas.
Great place, Fun rides, tones to do. I've had some memorable times come from this place. Although its often quite busy if you don't go at the right times and prices for food and snacks are far from great.
Awesome. Great for kids. Lots of rides. Alberta's top outdoor theme park. Close to the city.
Calaway park is an amazing place to spend the day! The food is amazing, but a little pricey. There's so many variations in stuff to do.