A manmade marvel, the Devonian Gardens are spread across an entire hectare and is a green space located inside the TD Square retail mall. Opened in 1977, the gardens feature:
- Over 550 tropical palm trees, 18 species in total
- Seating areas and Event Spaces
- Children's playground
- Ponds and water features with fish
Devonian Gardens Travel Tips
- It is prohibited to disturb any part of the plant collection including seed collecting, fruit or flower picking.
- Do not step into planted beds.
- Do not place or throw coins into the ponds. Coins can be harmful to fish.
How to Reach Devonian Gardens
- EB 7 AV SW @ 3 ST W LRT Station
- EB 7 Av SW @ 3 St SW bus stop
- SB 5 St SW @ 8 Ave SW bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calgary before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calgary and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.99% of people who visit Calgary include Devonian Gardens in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.42% of people start their Devonian Gardens visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Devonian Gardens
66.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devonian Gardens